The Journey ..........

The Journey ..........
Just as everything that glitters is not gold, all those who wander are not lost

Sunday, May 29, 2011

I Fail


Just like the glowing embers of a fire lit by a lonely Bedouin in the night at a desert, just like the sparkle of countless luminous stars that help navigate a gypsy wandering in the wild, just like the soothing warmth of a bon fire besides a babbling brook in a cold wintery night, just like the blissful laughter of a toddler amazed at the beauty of it’s mother, just like the gentle breeze blowing on a sultry night as the weary traveler gazes the stars above, just like the aroma of the parched earth kissed by the rains, just like the gentle murmur of the river as it meanders its way down from the misty mountains to the thirsty plains, just like the enchanting beauty of the pink azaleas in a humble country home, just like the mesmerizing shimmering moon on the silvery waters of a river even as the boatman hums a song of  love and separation…..………your eyes are all that and more to me!  

I know, I so miserably fail when I try arresting the maddening beauty of your eyes in my words. And for once the failure pleases me!

No comments:

Post a Comment