The Journey ..........

The Journey ..........
Just as everything that glitters is not gold, all those who wander are not lost

Thursday, May 5, 2011

GOOD BYE BROTHER !


NAWANG TOMDEN (JOON)
Born : 17 Apr 1975
Bade the final "Good Bye": 19 Apr 2011

Do not stand at my grave and weep
I am not there; I do not sleep.
I am a thousand winds that blow,
I am the diamond glints on snow,
I am the sun on ripened grain,
I am the gentle autumn rain.
When you awaken in the morning's hush
I am the swift uplifting rush
Of quiet birds in circling flight.
I am the soft starlight at night.
Do not stand at my grave and cry,
I am not there; I did not die.


Brother, rest in peace !



2 comments:

  1. When you are sorrowful,
    look again in your heart
    and you shall see
    That in truth you are
    Weeping for that which
    has been your delight

    Kahlil Gibran

    ReplyDelete