The Journey ..........

The Journey ..........
Just as everything that glitters is not gold, all those who wander are not lost

Friday, September 20, 2013

What have I got on my own

Sometimes, well quite sometimes you hear an eminently hummable number that hither to was unknown to you. You hear it once and then here it again and again ! And before you realise you get hooked to it. I guess you know what do I mean. 

Here, let me share with you the number that is now a days constantly on my lips. Well, it is called "What have I got on my own" by Trini Lopez. I hope, like me, you too would appreciate the beauty of the lyrics and be enthralled by his near hypnotic vocal timbre. 


Folks and all those of you who liked it, here is another number called "The Lemon Tree" by Mr Lopez. 



Long Live Trini Lopez!
And Long Live You tube !

No comments:

Post a Comment