The Journey ..........

The Journey ..........
Just as everything that glitters is not gold, all those who wander are not lost

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

High Five !

The clapping, the tense moments, the surge of the adrenaline, the planning and the strategy and then coming out victorious after a grueling set. Loved it! Tell you what it is a great feeling to do a high five with the kids and their mommy after the match.


Winner Singles (Badminton) Jabalpur Station 2013


Winner Doubles (Badminton) Jabalpur Station 2013



  

2 comments:

  1. i wonder if its your collection/composition of prose which fascinates me or the travel logs. or maybe my lazy DNA looking for shortcuts to travel that path of self discovery. either ways its seldom that you wander on to the same path in this cosmic conundrum and yet find it redeeming.
    i also guess you will be harder to beat now(not that i could ever manage that) but should we run into each other in the real world i would like to try and avenge my sweaty defeats :)) in liban. alternatively you could visit harry sir and me(yes another wonderful karmic connection:)) in amritsar in the shadow of the harmandir sahib
    pradeep

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved it! While I thank you for the compliments, I have a confession to make. I would any day trade my fledgling skills for your penmanship. Ditto for your backhand!

    As far as the Karmic connections go. I still relive those Spanish nights - just sitting out, watching the enticing play of the lights and the mesmeric swirl of the clouds even as the whispering Cedars stood sentinels close by.

    Shailendra



    ReplyDelete